FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabyco nappies from The Baby Factory??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Babyco nappies from The Baby Factory??
    Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:55pm
Has anyone used them?? Just wondering if they're good or not.
Sponsored Links

Spacette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spacette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:20pm
I have one I bought mainly cos it was so cheap, $12 on special, and it's been fine for a cheap pocket. When I got it the lady said the colour might run in hot water but I mostly wash in cold, and haven't had any issues.
Hayz001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayz001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:18am
If these the ones that are on special for $10 for plain and $12 for minky - I find them good, it was the first one I ever bought in fact! No complaints from me, think I may buy some more. But then, I haven't any experience with expensive naps to compare!
squoggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squoggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:01pm
i bought a minky one for $11 and its fine - my DD is skinny and she fits it well too

Post Reply Post Reply