FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536
Author
CoopersMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoopersMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 7:24pm
We had our little boy in jan :) he's perfect x
Sponsored Links

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 9:45am
Hi my friends from this support page, I'm back again. Well after I said we were done with our 2 boys, we were surprised with a 3rd on the way. Due date 18/2/17. All was going well, 12 weeks scan came and went and we breathed a sigh of relief as it was going good. Last week I went for my MW appointment at 19+3 and couldn't get heartbeat. Went for my anatomy scan as was a bit concerned about that straight after. Unfortunately we lost this little one too so had to go to hospital on Thursday for induction. I gave birth to my little boy at 19+5 and it is so emotional. I would have been 20 weeks today. Life is crap sometimes! So I have returned to these pages once again.
Congrats on your lil boy Coopersmummy, it's great to see happiness does lie at the bottom of rainbows!

Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 3:28pm
Sending some love your way Talz.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2016 at 6:30am
Aw Talz I am so sorry xxx I lost my first daughter at 37 weeks nearly 4 years ago now and it is completely heart breaking I am just so sorry you have to go through this too!

Do you want to try again? I know that with me it really helped being pregnant again but with my dear friend she still isn't ready! Everyone says be kind to yourself but that's so hard as your heart is breaking! Feel free to pm me if you want someone to talk to!

There is light at the end of the tunnel I've just given birth to my second rainbow Baby and my rainbows light up my life xx

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 10:46pm
Oh Talz. That is so heartbreaking. Hugs xx
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 5:43pm
Would love for this thread to start up again. I'm pregnant again after a miscarriage in February. Most of the time, I am doing okay but there's hours of everyday where I stress about something going wrong. Would love to be able to chat about it with people who have gone through a similar ordeal.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 11:17pm
babyb18 - I am sorry to know yr story. If yr karyotyping results are OK, you can stay positive. If you don't do karyotyping, you should stay positive, as unfortunately, the effects of your stress can also affect your growing baby.Keep my fingers crossed xx
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536