FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbaby loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Buttonz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am
Thanks, we got handprints and footprints. I went to the hospital to get the photos they had taken and they had deleted them :( We got a lot of really great photos yesterday and everyone had lots of cuddles. It was a really special time.
I have just written his story and found lots of beautiful music for the service. Now I just need the strength to get through today and give him the perfect send off he deserves.

After 2 1/2 years of treatment and IVF my heart was ripped out again when Jeremy was born sleeping at 21 weeks.
Sponsored Links

Kiwigirl0123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl0123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:57pm
Is this forum still going ?
We lost our 9week old son to E Coli Meningitis on the 17th oct just been .

tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:31pm
HI Kiwigirl - just came past this. I am so sorry for your loss. Christmas would have been a really hard time for you. I hope you had a lot of support around you and are taking each day as it comes. Blessings, T.

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:23pm
Kiwigirl I could not leave without saying I am so sorry for your loss :-( that is simply devastating

xx
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12