FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEctopic Pregnanc - One Tube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_90548 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_90548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ectopic Pregnanc - One Tube
    Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:35pm
It has been 1 year and 1 month since I had a pregnancy surprise/scare. I had an ectopic pregnancy , first pregnancy, so to find out we were both over the moon and I noticed a change in eating habits and reading alot on pregnancies and healthy diets etc.

I took my folic acid tablets when I needed too and always made sure I checked things before I bought, cooked or ate. To this day I haven’t tried to get pregnant again, but, I will when I have been on a relaxed vacation in Sep/Oct.

I always think long and hard about how great my husband and I will be as parents, we both love children alot and cannot wait to be parents ourselves, the only thing that scares me to this day is that I may have another ectopic pregnancy or even a miscarriage. I’m always happy but then at the same time a little sad when I hear of others (ladies) sharing their joyous moments when they are pregnant and I’m hoping and praying that one day it will be my turn. I’m sure it will be, I’m being very patient and not expecting things too much.

Has anyone else had an ectopic and been blessed in having children after their surgery with one tube. Or told that they couldn’t have kids with one tube, or no tubes and been blessed enough.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply