FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedScan Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scan Pics
    Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:45pm
OK so I'm bored obviously and being a serial poster at the moment Clown
BUT I thought it would be fun to have a place to post our scan pics as it's so darn exciting watching that little bubble wiglgle around and be cute. I have all my scan pics up on the wall at home and I just love seeing the difference between them all and how much the baby has grown. I had my first scan at 7 weeks, the second one at 10/5 weeks and my 12 week scan today at 12/4.

Here come the pics...(trying uploading a pic on OB for the first time so bear with me)

Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Sponsored Links

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:54pm
Oh bugger, it won't upload.

Admin, can you please tell me how to do it? I clicked on post reply and then the icon for picture, selected the file from my computer and then clicked upload. But then I got an error. Is this a server problem that you can fix or am I doing it wrong? This is the error I got:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:40pm
Will get onto that :) Matthew will have that fixed by the morning -sorry about that :)
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:26pm
Bobsta what kinda image are you trying to upload? Any chance you can email to me at matthew@ohbaby.co.nz?
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:59pm
It's was a jpeg file, size 116KB. I converted that to MB and seems to be within your 5MB limit. I will email it to you so you can have a play around. Thanks for your help! Thumbs Up
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:28pm
Hey Bobsta. Thanks for sending the image through. You are using the advanced text editor and not the basic one. The advanced editor had some bugs wich I've now fixed so you should be able to upload at your lesiure. Thanks so much giving uploading a go and letting us know its broken :)
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:06am
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:07am
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:11am
Woohoo it worked! Can't wait to find out if I'm having a boy or girl! At the scan the baby was sucking it's thumb and even looked like he/she was waving at us, soooo cute!
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:53am
OML that is so cute....thats your 12 week scan right Bobsta? And baby looks so big there lol

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:03am
Yup, had the 12 week scan yesterday but I was 12 weeks 4 days and radiographer said measurements were spot on for that too. I had a scan at 10 weeks 5 days and the difference between the two scans are amazing! I higly recommend doing the 12 week one as late as possible as it was absolutely wicked to see so much activity and the detail. She didn't tell me the exact length of the baby but used her fingers to show me and I would say roughly 10-15cm in length? Bigger than I expected anyway.
I'm still floating after my scan and get all gooey and grin like an idiot when I look at the pictures Clown

Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:23pm
Cute scan pics Bobsta! I am so so so so so happy for you!!! Big smile Just wish you'd still be in Auckland Tongue
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:02pm
Thanks! Took awhile for it all to sink in but now that it has I can't wait to be a mum! Part of me wishes I was still in Auckland, it would be so fun to do the preggy yoga together again! But I sure don't miss the rushing around and traffic! I am pretty spoilt here in Nelson and get to look at beautiful mountains, hills and sea in almost every direction Wink When I need my big city fix it's a just a short flight away! 
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Reply Post Reply