FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome to July 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
mickerryo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickerryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:29pm
I'm due 2nd July VanBram :)
Some days I feel bigger than others just can't wait to meet the litte one. We didn't find out what we're having :)
Sponsored Links

JoNe81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoNe81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 10:40am
Hi Everyone,
We are expecting our first on the 31st July, we havent found out what we are having. Would love to join the private forum to chat to other mums to be !
Thanks
Kyles666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyles666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:53pm
Hi ladies,

Just needing your advice on something.

Last week at my 36 week OB appointment they did a scan and my gorgeous boy is still breech, so they booked me in for a elective c section on my 38th week - 37 Weeks on Wednesday.

My midwife and friends and Ob say that there is a small chance but highly doubt that he will turn before I have the c section.

From the scan, he is already 8lb6oz so im thinking he might be too big to turn and his bottom is really low, so have the bowling ball feeling between legs. I can feel his head up high, so hard compared to the rest of my belly and when i lie down thats pretty much what you can see a big bulge where his head is.

What are your opinions on him turning?

Thanks heaps in advance
Love Bug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:08pm
Hi! We welcomed our LO on the 16th of July. I'd love to join the private forum :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415