FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSetting up a cloth nappy business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AllyBallyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyBallyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Setting up a cloth nappy business
    Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:35am
Just wanting to test the water before jumping in, I'm setting up an online retail store and have been looking at cloth nappies (I am a cloth nappy user myself).

But before I make any financial commitments I was wondering if forumites thought there was room for one more store? I'm looking at selling a mix of brands I've already seen available here as well as some different ones.

So many cool products out there but I don't want to make the wrong choices!

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:33pm
What did you decide? Did you go for it?

AllyBallyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyBallyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:39pm
Hi Jaune,

I've decided against cloth nappies for now - so many different options (although I continue to use them on my 14 month old). My siet is called incy wincy and I'm on facebook as incywincynz. I've imported products from the Koo-di and PurFlo ranges from the UK and I also stock Baby Banz. I've also just set up with MummaBubba Jewellery.

Very exciting!
Hardisson262712 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hardisson262712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2020 at 10:09pm
Do you still in this kind of business? I think that you need to continue. There are not a lot of people in this field, so I think that it would be easier for you to succeed. Anyway, if you interested then you can use this software that would help you with first sells https://voiptimecloud.com/call-center/inbound-call-center-software. Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply