FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUpdate for us

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update for us
    Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:31pm
Not sure how many people are still floating around that know the issues I had with Mr C in the early days but I thought I'd do an update.

I was so stoked at the start of the year to discover that he could have dairy but we have the flip side now.

I was really hoping cause he "grew" out of his dairy "allergy" (intolerance) at 3 that he'd grow out of his wheat/soy allergy at 4. Nup.....have had regression in toileting #2's over the last week or so. Tonight had a full on allergy pooh that I found in his undies on the bathroom floor

Poor little guy obviously just couldn't make it to the loo.

So now to tighten back his diet back up & make sure he's not having wheat/soy products. Which means locking the pantry.

Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

TeacherLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:20pm
I bet he feels horrible though when he eats wheat/soy?
I am allergic to dairy and it is the WORST thing ever when I get contaminated by it.

Poor wee boy!
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:22pm
Poor guy and also poor you Hug
I can only imagine how hard and restrictive life with a family member with allergies must be. 
Has Greer shown any signs or allergies or is she all good?
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:29pm
I'm not sure if he feels horrible? He's been getting into biscuits etc but I would think that once he started having them its made him crave it? I know he's not happy about the accidents though.

Yep Greer has food issues too. Potato & tomato are big triggers of eczema, then she has some others that are more minor. Yay for not being wheat though!!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
 Post Reply Post Reply