FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome September 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Twenty13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twenty13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 1:44pm
Hi Everyone, I am due on 20th September and would love to join the Facebook group. Could someone pls pm me the details on how I can join? I live in West Auckland and have recently joined antenatal classes that starts in July.
Cheers
Sponsored Links

Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 3:38pm
hi to all!!!

Mummytobe 16, me too id love to revive this thread. I have to say i ve given up on this thread but just today thought i ll go and check.
I ve never been a Facebook "fan", i dont have an FB account and dont want to create one, so I ve accepted that everyone s moved to Facebook it seems. It s a pity for this thread to stop....but maybe there's hope, maybe later, in the last months/weeks of our pregnancies, things might revive here... who knows:-)

Otherwise, hope that everyones pregnancies are going great and that the little bubbas are busy wriggling around, and everyone s well.
As to me, i m thrilled to be expecting a boy. I love feeling the baby move and watch my two other children (who are 4 and 6) being totally excited about having a baby brother on the way. They love feeling little kicks on my tummy and are just about on a count down on months untill the baby arrives. So sweet.

Well, take care everyone and maybe,
hear from you again,
iceland

Edited by iceland - 02 June 2013 at 3:39pm
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 3:46pm
Hi, keen to get this thread moving again too. 

25 weeks today and feeling time is finally going by a bit faster. Can't believe we only have 3 more months to go!
Some days I don't feel pregnant at all, others I get the odd aches and pains but nothing major. Steel sleeping well too but do wake up occasionally and can't go back to sleep which is a bit of a pain. 

Have bought a few pieces of clothing but am really wanting to keep it basic this time so won't be getting much more at this stage as I think I'm set for NB size. 

Hope everybody is keeping well!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:26pm
hi Sem,

great to hear from you!... yep, sleep... that must be the "pregnancy preparing ourselves for the baby and his/hers demands:-) Im up at least 2 times to go to the loo at night and when i get back to bed, i get lots of movements so it always takes a while to get back to sleep. By September i ll probably be "well trained" for night feeding:-)

Great that you are feelling well. This is my 3rd pregnancy and i never had much issues, but this time i have lots of varicouse vains. They run in my side of family....and my midwife s just refered me for an assessment at the hospital. The veins are not too sore but so unsightly, so i m glad it s winter....and i m hoping i wont develop internal veins too. But on the other side, i m well and enjoying having quite a lot of energy.

I havent started preparing for the baby yet.... but today, my collegue dropped off a capsule and 2 bags of baby clothes that her baby s outgrown...so it all suddenly very real ....especially seing the carseat in the house! SHould go and sort out all the clothes and undust my son's baby clothes:-)
Take care everyone1

Edited by iceland - 04 June 2013 at 6:28pm
squirrely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squirrely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Emily113893 Emily113893 wrote:

Hi All,
I’m new to this forum & would love to join this group. I’m due 25th Sept with our 2nd baby. My husband & I currently live in Australia, but are moving to Hawkes Bay in June/July. My husband is from Napier originally.

Hi Emily, I am due in August but I noticed your post as my husband I are moving to Hawkes Bay also in July, from Auckand. I am originally from there but I have been away for 13 years, so it will be quite change for us!

I hope your move plans are progressing well and calmly!

Edited by squirrely - 12 June 2013 at 11:27pm
sezzy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sezzy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:00pm
Hi there, I'm due on the 12th of Sept with our 2nd baby. After many years of unexplained infertility we tried Clomid then 4x rounds of IUI before becoming pregnant with our gorgeous wee son on our 1st round of IVF. I then staggeringly become pregnant naturally when our son was 7mths and we are being blessed with another boy. I'd love to join the private thread and/or the Facebook page if possible. Is anyone able to please add me? Thanks. :)
r0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:44pm
Hi there
I am due on the 13 September, have been a bit slow to getting round to joining this forum, but would be super keen to join the private thread &/or facebook page if I can. Would somebody mind adding me or letting me know the password? This will be my husband and I's first baby.
thank you :)
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2013 at 5:08pm
Who's still hanging around on here?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526