FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMaternity Direct non-delivery of goods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
katemckay300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katemckay300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:27am
Oh my god, I had a reply email from the awful woman. I responded and send I want a refund as 2 months waiting is to late! I highly doubt I will see my money any time soon though or hear from her again. We will see ...

Hi Kate

We apologise for the delay your goods will be dispatched by the end of this week is that still okay this is for the emma jane nursing tanks

Kind Regards
Keryn
Maternitydirect
Sponsored Links

TashaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TashaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2013 at 11:01am
As someone that has also had this happen (April 2013) too I wouldn't even send the items back. I did, no refund. So am out of money and goods.

I have made an official complaint to http://dnc.org.nz

Maybe someone needs to start a facebook page and share it to all the mummy pages etc? Who's keen to do it?

Edited by TashaL - 03 December 2013 at 11:02am
TashaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TashaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:28pm
8 months later, a few more emails and what do you know, refund.
Annanova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annanova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 11:08am
I'm still waiting on a refund for some togs I ordered on 20 October, she didn't have my size, I just wanted black togs, she kept trying to get me to take blue togs and horizontal stripes (which I wouldn't wear not pregnant let alone being pregnant) so I asked for a refund which she said she would process back on 20 November I emailed to say I still hadn't received it on 25 November and I'm still waiting and now she won't respond to emails.
I made a complaint on here http://www.theorb.org.nz/ not sure if it will make any difference but she is pretty much a scammer so it's worth a try, I don't understand how she is still in business! How can someone run a business without answering the phone!
I also ordered some shorts which I did receive but are an awful fit but there's no way I'm gonna bother sending them back.
I'm just going to send her an email a day until I get my refund, it's only $35.95 but it's more about the principle after reading everyone elses experiences too.
Tas456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 11:31pm
I have been waiting 19 weeks so far, I have sent an email each week, but will take the advice of others who have posted here and will:
- Send angry emails daily requesting a refund
- Will post on Facebook anywhere I can
- Will contact Fair Go

All the best ladies! I hope we all get refunded or orders dispatched, especially during such a special time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123