FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMaybe Auntie.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle116812 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle116812 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maybe Auntie.....
    Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:05pm
I would really, really, really LOVE to be an auntie and my two boys really want a cousin!

My sister has been trying for a baby for the last 13 years. She and her partner have just been told that the only way they can have a baby is with donor eggs.

They are a lovely, committed, stable and financially secure couple who would make awesome parents (they are a fantastic uncle and auntie, who regularly spend time with my children and are involved in their life).

My children were both conceived from donor eggs (my wonderful donor is now too old to help my sister), so our extended family is very supportive of donor conception and looking forward to an addition to the family.

If you are a healthy woman aged between 21 – 35 years and would be interested is getting more information about donating eggs, please contact Tanya or Christina in confidence on 0800 433 784 or fadonurse@fertilityassociates.co.nz, please quote reference: Angel
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply