FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcrying baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amber13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amber13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crying baby
    Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:52am
Hi i'm new to the forum and have a 5 month old that still cries all the time, this is baby number 5 and were out of ideas, a friend of mine suggested taking her to a baby whisperer????? I live in the tauranga area and wondered if anyone knew of one or has tried this themselves?????
Sponsored Links

pencils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pencils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:21pm
you poor thing. that must be hard work. i've never used a baby whisperer but I've had friends use karitane nurses. From what I can gather, the nurse comes to your house, observes you with your baby and offers suggestions about how to make things better. You have to pay for it but friends say it's money well spent. Have only heard good things about karitane nurses. not sure if they are in tauranga but I guess you could google it. good luck.
jessicajanea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicajanea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:22pm
Amber my baby cried non-stop (she is also 5 months old now and I used to live in Tauranga) - in the end what I did is cut dairy out of my diet and that made a big improvement. Usually takes a couple of days to get the dairy out of your system and you should see a massivei mprovement within the week. You poor thing- I know it's exhausting. Our little one actually screamed and screamed non-stop (literally) for the first few months. Let us know how you go!
Two angel babies

October 2010

January 2011

and...
 Post Reply Post Reply