FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNanny or Au Pair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Millsfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millsfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nanny or Au Pair
    Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:38pm
My partner and I work full time and I already have an 8 year old. I will be back at work full time 6 weeks after my baby is due and I dont know what they best option is for a new born:
Nanny 3 days per week
Nanny live in
Au Pair live in
I dont want to relinquish my role of mother, plan to follow routine sleep and feeding and want to maximise my time with my son and new born.
Any suggestions please??
Sponsored Links

blinku2smum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blinku2smum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:33pm
Hi, we have just looked into having a nanny. I know your post is a bit old, but just wondered what option you ended up going with and are you happy with it? Thanks.
Millsfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millsfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 7:23am
That is fine.
I actually used a site called GumTree which is known to nannys and au pairs.
I posted my as searching for a nanny along with a couple of photos and was inundated with responses.

Many were too young but u had a great choice and found a fantastic many who has been with me since my baby was 6 weeks old.
It meant I did not have to pay agency fees and you can down load contracts on line to use. However if you want to use an agency then Trisha at Nannys on demand was fantastic when I first looked at using her before I knew about the website.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Sophie
blinku2smum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blinku2smum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 6:24pm
Thank you Sophie.
Kirsty198083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty198083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 2:02pm
Do you have a nanny, au pair, grandparent or anyone caring for your child ??Did you know there are FREE programme that offers outings, zoo passes, and non income tested subsidies up to $4.20 per hour ......for free.
ask me how, shhhh its a secret :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply