FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBottle Feeding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_cat_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _cat_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bottle Feeding
    Posted: 03 December 2013 at 9:31pm
I have a 2 month old baby girl who has been exclusively breast fed. I'm trying to encourage her to accept a bottle of expressed milk. Whatever we do she just cries the whole time and won't even try take it. I've tried so many different bottles and nipples, flows and materials. I've tried as has my husband and other family and friends both with me there and out. I cannot even remember how much milk has been poured down the sink! Does anyone have any advice or ideas I can try, I am so desperate :(
Sponsored Links

animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2013 at 9:51pm
Have you tried slipping the bottle in during a breast feed? What temp is the bottle? Have you tried it as a dream feed? My boy was good on a bottle but many of my friends going back to work had issues.

_cat_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _cat_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2013 at 10:12pm
I have tried slipping the bottle in while breastfeeding with no success but have not tried the dream feed with a bottle will definitely give that a go! Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply