FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNorthshore hospital?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aqsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northshore hospital?
    Posted: 23 January 2014 at 4:59pm
Hey everyone,
I am having my second baby and we just got a house in north shore. I delivered my as first baby in auckland hospital and it was a complicated one though the hospital was very nice but I really didn't like birthcare and moved back to my home after one day.
Now did any of you have birthing experience at NSH? just trying to decide whether to deliver at NSH as it would be near to our place or to go to Auckland hospital from north shore for delivery?
Sponsored Links

Hamish265268 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish265268 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2020 at 6:40pm
NHS hospital is a good option! My aunt had her delivery there. She felt completely at home in the hospital moreover the mother and the baby both were healthy. You can hire essay writer to write your content easily. I want to know more then I can share my aunt’s contact info.
 Post Reply Post Reply