FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDifficult child almost 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Taytays_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taytays_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Difficult child almost 4
    Posted: 26 January 2014 at 9:35pm
I have a really difficult child and im at the end of my tether with him i dont know what else i can do.

He doesnt listen, he yells and screams and answers back, he hits, he kicks, he throws things, He destroys everything. ripped up his mesh on his tramp the other day. Went for a poo outside trying to copy the dog.

He has food issues and only eats certain colored packaging/food and has to see where you get the food from. Hes 4 next month and i just dont know what to do with him anymore.

Around other people hes fine at home or grandmas hes really hard to handle.
We have tried the keeping calm, naughty corner, taking toys off him. ignoring him.

Im sure hes not a normal 4 year old child hes so OTT about everything, short attention span. Hyper as esp once eaten. the things that are suppose to sedate children make him hyper (phenergan etc)

Can anyone suggest where i can go to for help or know what to do?
Sponsored Links

SweetConception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 11:33pm
Sorry you're having such a rough time Taytays. I agree with Yolanda - discuss your concerns with your GP. They should be able to refer you on to others such as paediatrician or psychologist for further assessment if it seems appropriate. It sounds like you need some answers and some support right now.
Beautiful girl born March 2016 after 7 years TTC
SweetConception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 11:36pm
Just realised how old the original post is. Hope it all got sorted!
Beautiful girl born March 2016 after 7 years TTC
 Post Reply Post Reply