FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2014 at 4:57pm
Just read the actual posts and answered my own question ;)
Sponsored Links

Aeilidh149293 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeilidh149293 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 11:44am
Hi, I would like to join the private facebook page. Due 19th December with my first!
GP001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 11:17am
Hi there.
Im due on 11 Dec and would love to be part of your chat group!!! Thanks.
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 11:28am
eeyore said:
Hi,
if you can pm me on facebook, look for Andrea Robinson, there is a pic of me with blue shirt and a little girl and I will get you added!!
GP001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 1:19pm
Thanks for the reply Morsel. but im really struggling to find her on fb. Maybe she can send me a message? Gerne Louw Patterson
GP001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GP001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 6:05pm
Hi can u please add me to fb? gpattersonsa@gmail.com
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 12:44pm
I have sent you an email invite :)
Michele155300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michele155300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 11:26am
Dear Mums,

My name is Michele and I am conducting a study about nutrition during pregnancy. This study is part of my masters in human nutrition at Massey University.
I am investigating the consumption of key nutrients in New Zealand pregnant women. Therefore I need at least 450 pregnant women in the last trimester to answer my online questionnaire. It is an anonymous questionnaire that will take about 15 -20 minutes to answer.
Your participation would be higly appreciated and in exchange to your participation you will receive the latest nutrition guidelines and go on a draw for one of two free subscriptions for OHbaby! magazine for a year.

Please feel free to share the link for the questionnaire with as many pregnant ladies as you know. The questionnaire will be available untill the end of december 2014.

Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pufa

Thanks for you time and all the best for you and your baby!

Michele

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pufa
ChattyTash77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChattyTash77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 2:34pm
Darn only just discovered these forums now. I'm due on the 11th of December with my first bubba. Would love to also join the private forum but not sure where to request the password. Thanks all.
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 8:20pm
Hi there, it looks like everyone is now chatting on facebook. If you'd like to join in, feel free to follow instructions above in my last post. :)
ChattyTash77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChattyTash77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 7:28pm
Hi there

Thanks for your message. When I search Andrea Robinson on Facebook no profile picture like you described comes up. Maybe you can message me with the link. My name is Natasha Humphrey and my profile pic is me and my partner. We're both wearing sunglasses and he has a red tshirt on. Sorry to be a nuisance
KC82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KC82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 9:55am
Just added you Tash :)

hardy197549 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardy197549 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2015 at 5:23pm
There has been another private facebook page for children due December 2014, in the event that anybody needs to be added to this let me know your email location and i will get it sorted, the past gathering appears to have been evacuated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123