FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSTEPS study!:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Isobel146882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isobel146882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STEPS study!:)
    Posted: 19 June 2014 at 5:11am
Hello forum members!:) We are a group of researchers from University College Cork, Ireland. We want to invite you to take part in STEPS, a research study that looks at your emotions and experiences during pregnancy. All you need to do to take part is fill out a questionnaire in your 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester. Your help will greatly benefit us in identifying ways to improve women’s experiences of pregnancy. Please click the link to take part: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fvI-yvTEerB4HwPhpRjGqp1lSUdpiaDF9zTDPKxG50/
If you have any questions, please contact the research team at stepsresearch@gmail.com
Thank you for your help, we really appreciate it!
The STEPS research team
Sponsored Links

Philipp267088 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philipp267088 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2021 at 10:31pm
Interesting information. I'm in the third trimester of pregnancy and I'm getting ready to go to university to get a second education, and it's already a little more difficult for me to immerse myself in learning as much as possible, so I'm looking for an assistant who could prepare for me writing a professional letter of recommendation It depends on this written paper whether I will become a student or not. I would be very grateful for your recommendations.

Edited by Philipp267088 - 23 September 2021 at 10:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply