FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWorking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mcleods1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcleods1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working
    Posted: 27 July 2014 at 4:28pm
Are there many single mums out there finding it works out worse for them if they work as opposed to just staying home with baby? Went to work and worked 20 hours and was $100 worse off, 10 hours next week and was $40 worse off and a very sick child and then 8 hours and was $20 better off. Had childcare subsidy and WFF and WINZ deducted. Has anyone got any advice or ideas if you are making it work? I NEED to have more come in as I can't make all my bills but it seems every time I try I just end up worse off!
Sponsored Links

Vanessa104980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa104980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2014 at 7:35pm
Hey,

How did you get on? WINZ have told me that I need to go back to work when my baby turns one year old (3 weeks time) but also don't want to be worse off and not sure how I'll wing childcare for my baby and six year old daughter after school.
 Post Reply Post Reply