FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 16 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Salpal123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salpal123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 10:15pm
Hi, Could I please get added to the Facebook group? I also emailed but haven't heard a response. Due March the 4th :)
Sponsored Links

Sarah192932 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah192932 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2015 at 3:50pm
Hi,
Im new to this and just looking to connect with other mummies during my pregnancy. I am expecting my 2nd baby in March is there a facebook group that I could be added to?
wild poppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wild poppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2015 at 3:40pm
I am a first time mama to be, would love to chat with others, due March 2nd :)
lsttcdiver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lsttcdiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2015 at 3:06pm
Hi all,
I'm due with our second child on 18th March, cannot wait. Have emailed about the fb group, would love to connect with other mums as got so much from my last fb group.
Hope everyone is feeling well x
MissyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2015 at 7:34pm
I'm due with my 2nd baby on 28 Feb, but if last time is anything to go by I'll go overdue again and this will be a March baby! Is there a FB group set up yet?
Alicia194038 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia194038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 2:20pm
Hey guys im due on the 14th of Marth too!
Alicia194038 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia194038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 2:21pm
Im also a first time Mum! Due on the 14th March
Guest_77572 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_77572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 8:44pm
Hello im due march 18 im having twins .very scary and exciting.
Guest_77572 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_77572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 9:59pm
Hi :-) is there a fb group we can join.how Do we go about finding it? We have the same due date. Hehe exciting.
carmenlett102309 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmenlett102309 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 10:19pm
Hi have sent an email to the addy about joining your group :)
Caroline192216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caroline192216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2015 at 8:59am
Hi all, I too am havin a march baby due on the 16th my third child however my youngest us 13, feels like a whole new experience, exciting times would love to join fb group to share of experiences my email caroemery76@gmail.com
My condolences to kiwimum for your loss x I hope you are surrounded by love and support during difficult times
Shontelle103358 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shontelle103358 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2015 at 7:55pm
I'm due March 16th will email to join fb group soon.
Samantha197963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha197963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 7:08pm
Hi ladies, just emailed about fb group. im due 2nd march :)
Stacey1505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey1505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 10:21pm
I have emailed about joining the group too :) due March 4th with baby number 1 :)
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 11:12pm

Hi ladies - sorry I dropped the ball here on posting this and creating the original thread! I moved cities and got a little distracted with that...:)

Welcome to the Due in March 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1. PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.   PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first person in the group can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Alana_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alana_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 3:37pm
I'm due 14th March and have just sent an email about joining the FB group. Thanks
SemiFreddo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SemiFreddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 1:02am
Oh so late to the game, is it too late to join the Facebook group?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12