FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Jude197628 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jude197628 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2015 at 3:58pm
Hi, I'm new on here. First baby due 20 April 2016...sooooo excited especially as I'm an older mum (41) and didn't think it was going to happen!! Squee! :-)
Sponsored Links

Jude197628 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jude197628 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2015 at 4:03pm
Oh my email if I can be added to the group is:

razorsharp2505@hotmail.com

thanks!
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 11:06pm

Hi ladies = sorry i dropped the ball on creating this group - this is supposed to be the starting post ;) ha ha!
Hope youre all feeling well!

Welcome to the Due in April 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1.     PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.     PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first peson in the gropu can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Sarahjm86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sarahjm86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2015 at 3:26pm
Hi, I am still waiting to be joined - is anyone out there?
Anna199357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anna199357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 10:04am
Hi! I'm expecting number 2 due end of April. Can someone please help me join? Thanks!
Anna K C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anna K C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 9:54pm
Hi there, am very new to the whole forum thing - I'm due 1 April, could I please join too? Thanks so much
Elffrost193703 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elffrost193703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2016 at 9:43am
Come along to https://www.facebook.com/groups/517081845114715/
And ASk to be added... I'll as the Admin Girls to pop over and check it out for you all!!
sarah193758 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah193758 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2016 at 10:24am
Everyone that has supplied their email address should now have been added to the group :D
Brittany211525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany211525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 3:10pm
Hi I only just learnt there was a secret fb group for people who were due in April. I had my son on the 14th of April and would love to join currently only been in a group but it's a aussie one so would love to be in a nz one.my email address is brittany_evans10@hotmail.com if someone could add me please :)
Brittle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2016 at 6:39pm
I received 2 invites to join but everytime I click on the link it goes to a blank page.is there another way to be added?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345