FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 16 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 4:45pm
Have just private messaged you Catherine
Sponsored Links

melissa199715 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa199715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2016 at 5:29pm
Hi ladies! I'm due 29th may with my second boy and I'm pretty excited. Just wondered if there's any Facebook groups for the May babies. FB is easier to keep up with:) thanks
EstellePayto196712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EstellePayto196712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 7:51am
Hi Ladies
I am due on the 19/5/2016 and over the moon. I was wondering if there was a facegroup i could get the details for / be added to
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 2:43pm
Message with details sent to Melissa and Estelle.

Just an FYI for anyone else - unfortunately the FB group is now at the stage where we are not accepting any more new members. Partly due to the size of the group. The other side of it is that the majority of us have had the last 6 months to get to know each other and the information we share can be quite private/intimate, especially around birth, and sharing that with newcomers could be a bit unsettling for some members as FB is not an anonymous media.

We are a small group on the May Babies private thread here on OhBaby, but newcomers are most welcome to join us there - a bit different as it's all anonymous. Just message me to get the password.

Hope to not cause any offence to anyone, the decision was made as a group and was not a decision made lightly.

Edited by nannikin - 17 March 2016 at 2:46pm
Annaburbana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annaburbana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:17pm
Hi, I'd like to join the group too please Anna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345