FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrimate - New App to help you find friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tyson199352 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyson199352 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Primate - New App to help you find friends
    Posted: 01 January 2016 at 7:46pm
Hi everyone,

We have created a new app called ‘Primate’ it allows you to make new friends with other users in your local area with similar interests. You can filter on age, gender and education. In practice it will allow Mothers such as yourself to find other Mothers in your local area so you can meet up for Playdates this app is for all ages and demographics and it is free to download on both Android and Apple. You can get it here www.primateapp.com/get
Sponsored Links

david252844 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david252844 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 5:00am
I enjoyed over read your post.I got good ideas from this amazing post. I am always searching like this type of blog post. I hope I will see you again https://www.ace4sure.com/NCA-5-15-questions.html
Linda267393 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda267393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 5:38pm
Thank you for introducing this application to the persons like me who are introverts and users can check CocoFinder's solution for background check online from CocoFinder services. Using this application I have made new friends and chat with them daily Technology has improved our daily conversations though.
Aiden267403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aiden267403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 5:29am
We as a whole need to have astounding ringtones on our mobiles. So that at whatever point we are sitting in the public the ringtone sounds great and we can also visit bestdissertation.com to learn more about it. For this, they have presented 15 more ringtones. All these are really stunning and qualified to download and set them for ringtones.
 Post Reply Post Reply