FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStruggling to get into OB in Wellington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie200312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie200312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Struggling to get into OB in Wellington
    Posted: 28 January 2016 at 11:25am
Hi, was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I am unable to get in to see any of the Wellington obstetricians for private care for a birth at the end of September. They are all already full for September. Does anyone know if I would be able to use any of the private obstetricians in Lower Hutt given I live in Wellington?? What is Lower Hutt hospital like versus Wellington. I have previously had complicated pregnancies and c-section so I will most likely be going down the C-section route again. Any help appreciated as getting super stressed about this!!
Sponsored Links

kcln84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcln84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2016 at 2:57pm
Hi there - not sure if you got in somewhere already but I used Meera Sood and Marton Matshe in LH and they were excellent! LH hospital wasn't as new & modern as WLG but was totally fine, and great nursing staff.
toomanyvowels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomanyvowels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:34pm
Have you tried Jay Marlow? She was my ob and AMAZING! Fairly new when I was pregnant but I guess more well known now so maybe you have tried her. Anyway, just a suggestion in case you haven't tried her!
Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 7:54pm
I'm a current patient of Jay Marlow and I'm finding her really great. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply