FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny other mums expecting a Feb 2017 baby?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
beckskk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckskk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 1:43pm
I've just found out I'm expecting in Feb 2017 too! Already have a 2 and a bit year old boy. How bout you? Is this your first baby?
Sponsored Links

Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 1:52pm
Congrats Rebecca! This is my 2nd, having a dating scan on the 28th - should be 7w by then.
beckskk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckskk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 7:33pm
How exciting to have an early scan! My little boy was born in the UK so I haven't had a baby in NZ yet - not sure how all the anti natal care works and what to expect. Feb seems such a long way away!! lol
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 7:49pm
Very glad to get one, especially I don't really get MS, makes it more real there is a little squishy in there lol. It seems like such a long way away, but when you break it down to all the things you have to do/get/organise it will be just around the corner in no time :)
Feel free to message me your email and I'll add you to our FB group if you like :)
beckskk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckskk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 8:38pm
Am hoping I'll be able to reuse a fair bit from 1st baby. Still got the big things to get again though (moved back to NZ last August so were restricted in what we could bring). Would be great to join FB group - will pm you thanks :-)
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:07pm
Sent invite :)
We still have all of #1's stuff, but there is all the stuff that he will then need lol
beckskk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckskk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:29pm
it's never ending ah!
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:33pm
But oh the shopping! :D Unfortunately have to wait til we buy a house before I can get all that.
beckskk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckskk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:35pm
I'm so superstitious I won't be buying anything till 2nd trimester lol
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:39pm
Fair enough, but at least you can get a handle on what you do want, how much it goes on sale for, and everything can compliment everything else :) Oh and you can measure that it will all fot.
Abdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2016 at 5:33pm
Hey guys!
So nice to be in contact with you all. Found out a week ago that I am pregnant with my first. My hcg levels in my blood test were super high at 12000 - yup twelve thousand, which was the highest my midwife had seen, has anyone else had this?
We went for an early scan and saw the heart beat last week, doesn't look like its twins, and I'm not further along than I thought, so no reason for the high hcg levels. I am now 6 weeks 1 day and due the 12th Feb. I'm feeling pretty sick and so very very tired which is hard because I'm usually a pretty busy person, my midwife says that's because of my really high hormone levels.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2016 at 6:26pm
Hi Abdub! Congratulations! I didn't get my hcg checked with my bloods when I did them last week, but I have a scan next week so fingers crossed everything is where its meant to be :) Your body might just produce more hcg then normal - hopefully it doesn't knock you out completely :)
DaisyAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 6:27pm
Hi! I'm due on the 12 feb with our 3rd baby :) not particularly planned, Murphy's law that when you get rid of all your old baby clothes and things that you get pregnant again lol!

[/URL]
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 7:31pm
That does appear to be the case sometimes! Congratulations!
Jess215769 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess215769 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 9:53am
Hello im due with baby number 5 :D due 15th feb 2017...
Looking forward to chatting with others expecting also...
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 7:17pm
Hi Jess - feel free to send me a PM with your facebook details and I can add you into the secret group we have :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12