FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedScared :/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa210323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa210323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scared :/
    Posted: 24 June 2016 at 10:36am
First time here... Hello

Last year I had a complete molar pregnancy my partner and I were broken... Thankfully I had a job that kept me busy.
Was advised to take ava pills so I did... Everyday not missing because I didn't want to go through DnC again. 4 months later I started bleeding to find out I was miscarrying... My body hasn't been the same since the IUD Mirina was removed in April last year... But that's not why I'm writing this post... Late week I found out I am 5 weeks pregnant (partner is very excited) I'm afraid and refuse to go back to the doctors... Rather go at 13weeks pregnant if I last... Reason being... Doctor and midwife I have in the passed were not supportive of the molar miscarriage in the passed... Now I will wait the weeks out before returning
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2016 at 12:11pm
Aw honey that's so sad! I would get a new doctor for a start as you do need the support as those first 12 - 13 weeks are scary especially after a loss xxx you can also get blood's done and a scan at 7 weeks!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2016 at 12:58pm
Agree with Anthea, find another doctor or MW end of the day your pregnant now and drs attitudes are irrelevant.
 Post Reply Post Reply