FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler Dinners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mariekane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariekane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toddler Dinners
    Posted: 20 September 2016 at 10:51am
Hi Mums,

I have run out of inspiration when it comes to making my son dinner. I would be interested in any healthy (and preferably easy!) dinner ideas suitable for a two year old.
Sponsored Links

Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 2:50pm
Hey a super quick easy meal is some prawns! I buy a bag of frozen prawns (yeah not overly cheap $13 but about the same as a bag of nuggets!!) and fry some in a pan maybe with a little sweet chilli or similar ... My son absolutely loves them and they are super quick.. I usually add noodles or boiled potatoes and peas to the meal...

The other one is an omelette ... Cheese and tomatoes takes two mins :)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
Seaside View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 6:11pm
Spaghetti bolognaise is always a winner in our house. I grate lots of veges in and just cook it down. I freeze it into little snap lock bags, then all you have to do is cook the spaghetti (or rice) for a quick healthy dinner 😊
Sarbey218605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarbey218605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2016 at 9:37am
Prawns area a good idea. They are so delicious and healthy.
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 12:53pm
Pumpkin gruel with honey and milk!!
 Post Reply Post Reply