FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSingle and pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poppy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Single and pregnant
    Posted: 19 October 2016 at 8:47am
Hi ladies,
Long story short I am recently single and 24wks pregnant with my daughter. This came as a huge shock to me. My fiance has completely freaked about having a baby and has decided he needs time to sort himself out. This may be true but I can't sit around and wait for him. He tells me he loves me just isn't sure he can do this. I'm heartbroken and left to go to family for support. I feel so alone although I have a lot of friends and family who are amazing.
I'd love to hear from anyone with a similar story xx
Sponsored Links

missK172589 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missK172589 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 11:00am
Hey poppy,

I think we were in the 2ww group at the same time,

Are you from pukekohe?

If you are let me know if there is anything i can do to help xx
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 11:44am
Poppy, i am not in the same position but my partner (now hubby) did the same thing to me after we had decided together to start trying for a baby. He freaked out and said 'he didn't know what he wanted' i was heartbroken and had no idea what i was going to do. It took him a few weeks to get his s*%t sorted and he came back to realise he was wrong and that he needed me.
I do hope you have the same outcome. Being pregnant would make it so much harder. Sending hugs your way and i hope it works out for you!
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
poppy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 4:17pm
Thanks ladies. No not from Pukekohe miss K.
I don't think things are going to work out with us which makes me so sad. He's got a lot of issues to sort out but isn't committed to doing it anytime soon. I've decided I can't wait around for him to maybe sort it out or maybe not with a baby on the way.
Said he'll be there for the baby no matter what though which is good but isn't helping me at the moment.
Thanks for your support sweetpea I'm glad things turn out good for you guys xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply