FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFun Activity for Kids- Massive Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilly223676 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilly223676 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun Activity for Kids- Massive Collection
    Posted: 17 June 2017 at 9:34pm
Hello Friends,
I have taken the time, energy and resources to resurrect yet another time, the large coloring pages collection which I started hosting years back.
I have wandered, and archived almost every type of coloring page that kids would like starting from animals, to a variety collection that has super humans and kayak coloring pages. The site has served a multitude of SAHMs, Teachers, Preschool and Elementary kids and so on.. The collection has only expanded in its vastness. Carefully curated, all the coloring pages are hosted and are available for free.

The Website is Kidsuki.Com.

I am also requesting you to give me detailed feedback of how you like/hate the site.
If there are any topics for coloring pages missing, Please reply and I shall have them collected, curated and displayed too.
If you are really passionate to work with us, we would be so happy on that too, as we are looking to grow.

Lilly,
Teacher.

PS: If you are an adult, please checkout https://www.colorsuki.com, you will like it :).

Edited by lilly223676 - 24 June 2017 at 6:07pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply