FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFirst term miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First term miscarriage
    Posted: 27 June 2017 at 8:35am
So my SO and I decided to try for another baby our wee girl is 6 now. I was so stoked when I found out I was pregnant. On Sunday I statred to spot and then bleed. Now it's official the pregnancy is gone.

I'm devastated I just keep randomly crying. My partner wants to help but doesn't know what to do. How do I cope and move on?
Sponsored Links

frida224135 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frida224135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 10:20pm
so sorry for your loss. it happens to mothers. i also went through such pain, in fact twice. i was later placed on some folic acid diet and now i can say i have by 3rd baby approaching 6 months.
maybe you can get tips from your gynecologist on how to go about preparing and managing your body for the pregnancy,. all is not lost though, you will make it.
sineadsthoughts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sineadsthoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 12:55pm
I am in the same boat and have found it a very telling time from the way my SO has handled it. He basically didnt engage at all, pretended like it wasnt even happening. It was a very lonely time. I literally had to scream and cry to get him to understand how painful the whole experience has been for me. I dont want to try again :(
Floys265407 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floys265407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2021 at 10:42am
If you are pregnant accidentally and are looking for a home abortion, buy online Cytotec and get the fastest shipment.
 Post Reply Post Reply