FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy infertility story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohisGarcia224916 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohisGarcia224916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My infertility story
    Posted: 01 August 2017 at 9:22pm
Hey Everyone!
I am new here so I would like to introduce myself as well as share my successful IVF story as an example for others and they should never lose hope. So here it is:
My husband and I went through 3 unsuccessful Clomid IUI cycles and 3 unsuccessful injectibles IUI cycles after being diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We then moved onto IVF.
I currently have 19 month old twins tearing up my living room as proof positive that it worked for us. We were blessed on our first cycle.
As to process - it was a huge commitment, daily injections, loads of blood test appointments and ultrasounds. You are sedated for the egg retrieval, are sore afterwards and then the transfer is a bit like an IUI or an invasive pap smear. It is a huge commitment - it is stressful - best described as an emotional rollercoaster . . . I ended up joining a women's support group for women going through infertility. We spent a lot of time on group counseling, prenatal yoga, meditation, couple’s therapy and techniques to better manage stress. I think it made a difference for us. We were in a better place. So I would like to state finally that biotexcom provided us the much needed happiness and fulfilled our wish to be a parent finally. We are really happy now. Only those who have been childless for years would understand our happiness
Thank You
Sponsored Links

lucille853227464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lucille853227464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 6:43pm
That's great news, Glad to see you posting this kind of information, I was worried before but after reading this forum i am moving towards IVF process. Having information like this is always good to have. Wish you best of luck for your future pregnancy.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:58pm
agreed with lucille853227464
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2018 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by JohisGarcia224916 JohisGarcia224916 wrote:

Hey Everyone!
I am new here so I would like to introduce myself as well as share my successful IVF story as an example for others and they should never lose hope. So here it is:
My husband and I went through 3 unsuccessful Clomid IUI cycles and 3 unsuccessful injectibles IUI cycles after being diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We then moved onto IVF.
I currently have 19 month old twins tearing up my living room as proof positive that it worked for us. We were blessed on our first cycle.
As to process - it was a huge commitment, daily injections, loads of blood test appointments and ultrasounds. You are sedated for the egg retrieval, are sore afterwards and then the transfer is a bit like an IUI or an invasive pap smear. It is a huge commitment - it is stressful - best described as an emotional rollercoaster . . . I ended up joining a women's support group for women going through infertility. We spent a lot of time on group counseling, prenatal yoga, meditation, couple’s therapy and techniques to better manage stress. I think it made a difference for us. We were in a better place. So I would like to state finally that biotexcom provided us the much needed happiness and fulfilled our wish to be a parent finally. We are really happy now. Only those who have been childless for years would understand our happiness
Thank You

Hi, how are you doing now? Probably your twins have grown up? Probably you are very happy now? Although, I think that your kids do not let you get bored, so you forgot about stress forever. My friends also chose this clinic. But they were interested in surrogacy. For them, IVF is an ineffective procedure. And besides, my friend is no longer young, so it would be very difficult for her to carry the child, even if she could do it. But, unfortunately, for medical reasons it is impossible for her. They were worried that they had no children. Since they believe that the family is inferior without a child. Currently, many couples (even those couples who can conceive a child naturally) do not want to have children. But, my friends, as you understand, have a different opinion. For them, a child is a dream, it is a great desire to raise a baby in love and make him happy. That's why they made the decision that surrogacy - it is their option. They search for a very long time and choose suitable clinics all over the world. But, in this matter, the cost of the service was also important to them. After all, in America it is so expensive. Therefore, they chose the clinic that you mentioned. There they were able to choose an affordable package. And now, after a few months, their surrogate is already pregnant. They were very happy when they heard this news. They believe that everything will be fine and their surrogate gives birth to a healthy baby. Therefore, they think that the clinic fully satisfied their expectations. They hope that in the future everything will be the same. Therefore, do not despair, surrogacy can really help. But, you need to be serious about this issue. You should carefully study the information about clinics. It will not be superfluous to familiarize yourself with the laws of the country you have chosen to travel. And do not delay with the decision, the child will be happy to have young parents. Therefore, there is no time to think long, you need to act. And then, everything will work out.

tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 3:02am
Hi, please tell me how your friends are doing now? I would be very interested to know whether the clinic you mention has met their expectations? How does their surrogate feel now? What is her state of health? Does the surrogate fulfill all her obligations? Are your friends satisfied with the services at this clinic at the moment? I hope for your prompt reply, because I can assume that you are probably aware of this information. In addition, you have raised a rather important question. Of course, for many families, surrogacy is the only way out. I agree with your statement that for many couples to have a child is the greatest joy. But, not every family can find a good clinic for the fulfillment of this dream. Therefore, it is so important to analyze each option. Yes, America is an expensive country, respectively, and the cost of medical services is the same. I did not read any reviews about American clinics. Therefore, I can not share with you my opinion about them. I hope that you can tell me some information about the clinic that your friends turned to.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:23am
That is so great that you are so lucky to have had all that support! yes, you are right, it is all kind of new emotions when it comes to finally becoming a mother after years and years of infertility.
We are in the middle of a surrogacy program right now. And we are incredibly happy. We were lucky enough to receive positive updates from our agency in 1 and a half months. We were lucky to meet our Sm. And now we are waiting for her to start stimming.
Fingers crossed.
Oh and forgot to add that our clinic is located in the same country like yours. But it is an agency so they have many connections to health centers in Kiev etc. It is called World Center of Baby
Ncow269694 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ncow269694 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 8:06pm
I am not a doctor, but, unfortunately, I am very familiar with your topic from my own experience. I cannot get pregnant because of a failed ovarian operation. I am not a pessimist, I am a person who has already passed the stage of denial. And you will be there We are all not robots, and from cycle to cycle the number of follicles can also change, it is not in vain that reproductologists can skip several cycles in order to choose the most successful one for stimulation. But in my case, all these fluctuations are within low values. I could find a lot of information on fertially.com where many people ask questions about pregnancy and I love that fertility experts give very quasified advice and suggestions for solving problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply