FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF and PGD waitlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alison250154 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alison250154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IVF and PGD waitlist
    Posted: 07 November 2019 at 3:25am
Hi everyone!!
I am very new to this forum and topic. My hubby and I are going through IVF with PGD -thankfully publicly funded we paid for our initial consult privately with FA in Auckland and now have been enrolled and allocated F+ in Auckland as our clinic. we only just received our letter confirming all of this. Just wanted to know if anyone else has gone through this route and what the waitlist was like once you received the confirmation letter from your allocated clinic?! Any help and advice would be great!
Sponsored Links

Briti250299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briti250299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2019 at 2:59am
Hi Alison! How are you? Good to know you are already moving towards the possibilities of having kids. Kindly share your experience with us. As I think or IVF don't go best in all the cases but surrogacy is more best than IVF. I have experienced with surrogacy clinic and its best. Well I pray you get better results in your case. Best wishes.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2020 at 2:39pm
A friend of mine got pregnant via IVF PGS NGs. But she did it in Europe, as it much more affordable x
 Post Reply Post Reply