FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow do I Make a Quiet Book?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mary251585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary251585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I Make a Quiet Book?
    Posted: 28 February 2020 at 5:20am
How do I Make a Quiet Book?
Sponsored Links

Maria251586 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria251586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2020 at 5:24am
These quiet books are generally made of felt or fabric sheets.

https://wowandnow.com/blogs/quietbooks/how-to-make-a-perfect-quiet-book-for-your-toddler
Philipp267088 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philipp267088 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 11:11pm
I was also interested in the definition of "silent book", I looked for information and Google, but did not understand anything. You mean a book that doesn't rustle? In this case, you can read the e-book. As for me, I love the rustle and smell of books, especially if I read in a warm, homely atmosphere. It's a pity that there is so little free time for reading, and since I work as a writer on the service https://www.trustmypaper.com/ then I just need to read in order to increase my vocabulary and expand my knowledge. But lately, more and more students are placing orders with us, and my working hours even take my sleep away and my love of reading fades into the background.

Edited by Philipp267088 - 30 June 2021 at 11:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply