FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIdeas for keeping the kids occupied

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julzw View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julzw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideas for keeping the kids occupied
    Posted: 03 April 2020 at 2:00am
Hi everyone I hope you are all coping well??

I've got two girls at home with me, aged 12 and 9. For the most part, they are pretty self sufficient, but I'm worried about the amount of screen time they are having. Both my husband and I have to work full time, so have to balance that with keeping the children occupied. Any tips for other ways to keep my sprogs off the screens would be awesome!

TIA.
Sponsored Links

Anais251805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anais251805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2020 at 2:31am
Thank you for sharing!
Linda262504 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda262504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2020 at 7:45pm
Hi, thank you for the tips! The most important thing here is to speak with your children and not to be indifferent!
Amber265619 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber265619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2020 at 11:20am
Perfectly understand you, my eldest son spends almost 6 hours a day at the laptop, because all tasks are now online, he does not even have a notebook for this semester. In addition, after studying, he plays on a tablet, which is another two hours. We have a quarantine, and we can not go to a cafe or walk, only the park, but when he finishes studying, it's cold and dark outside. For now, we walk between classes and do exercises in the morning to add activity.
roberto265834 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roberto265834 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2020 at 5:28pm
It has become very difficult for all parents to reduce children screen time. Almost all parents facing this issue. Thanks for pointing it out here.
SeekACE266236 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeekACE266236 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 11:45am
SeekACE Solutions is an IT organization based in Jaipur. Founded in the year 2019 (September, 2019) the organization expertises in various verticals like Data Science, Web Development, Digital Marketing Company in Jaipur and product development. SeekACE is also taking small footsteps in the edtech industry by upskilling students/professionals in the field of Data science. Their aim is to bridge the gap between the demand for data scientist and supply a skilled workforce. Making use of the most advanced technologies in Machine learning and AI SeekACE provides customized solutions to its clients. SeekACE continuously works to provide innovative and better solutions.
SeekACE266236 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeekACE266236 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 11:47am
SeekACE Solutions is an IT organization based in Jaipur. Founded in the year 2019 (September, 2019) the organization expertises in various verticals like Data Science, Website Development Company in Jaipur, Digital Marketing and product development. SeekACE is also taking small footsteps in the edtech industry by upskilling students/professionals in the field of Data science. Their aim is to bridge the gap between the demand for data scientist and supply a skilled workforce. Making use of the most advanced technologies in Machine learning and AI SeekACE provides customized solutions to its clients. SeekACE continuously works to provide innovative and better solutions.
Kate266237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate266237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 5:05pm

Do you really need to spend all your time on the classes that are not your major? We believe you don’t. This service will help you with your essay - http://urgentpaperwriter.com

Set the priorities right and let our experts help you pass all the classes that are not as crucial for your future professional development.

Edited by Kate266237 - 04 February 2021 at 5:09pm
Daniel262519 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel262519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2021 at 8:32pm
No matter how busy or occupied you are with your work or something else, make sure to spend some time playing or learning with your children. If you're having a difficult time managing their screen time, do your best to at least monitor what they are watching.
Mitra266835 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitra266835 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 10:54pm
In fact, it's better to think about helping kids with the same endless writing tasks that are so plentiful right now. But fortunately you can now easily and immediately contact professionals and they can help. I recommend that's why https://supremedissertations.com/ look here. They have helped me more than once, so I am heartily grateful to them. I hope I was able to help others as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply