FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPeriod Underwear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julie266196 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie266196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Period Underwear
    Posted: 31 January 2021 at 8:10pm
Hello all!
I'm embarking on a new adventure : the menstrual panties. Except that I don't have a big budget, I found the website Oduho (htts://www.oduho.com) which offers panties at attractive prices. Do you know this brand ? If not, are there any other attractively priced brands to be aware of ? How do you wash them ? Are they really cheaper than normal protection ?

Let me know your opinion.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Nick266877 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick266877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 7:34am
I haven't heard about this
Kate250284 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate250284 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 7:38am
My friends have been talking about this, but I haven't tried them yet so I can give you an answer. I am assuming that they are pretty comfortable and accomplish their purpose. I love to try new things related to underwear. Recently, a friend of mine has told me about https://estrellaintima.com/pcat/harness/ and I've decided to give it a try in order to surprise my boyfriend. He loves it when I am trying new things related to this and he was really happy to see me like this. I love it when I am making him happy
 Post Reply Post Reply