FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI want to lose weight. No idea how to start.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liam266367 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam266367 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to lose weight. No idea how to start.
    Posted: 19 February 2021 at 5:22am
I want to start losing weight. I want to look better for my girlfriend, I want to be able to look at myself and not hate what I see. The final straw was someone made fun of me on a YouTube video and it's made its rounds at my work. I'm ready and motivated. I'm 6ft. 250lbs. I've always been big. It's been a part of my entire life. I've never asked for help or knew who to ask. So Ill ask you for help.

But how do I start?

I know nothing about protein powders. No idea about calorie intake, Macro or micro nutrients, or anything with nutrition. Everything I read online seems to contradict the previous article on the same issue.

Do I do an 1200 calorie diet? Just chicken rice and veggies? What has worked for you? Where is an idiot proof way of seeing things layed out for me?

Im on my feet almost everyday as a manager at a retail store, and play hockey twice a week. I have tried reading previous posts and the FAQs. I just need help being pointed in the right direction.https://showbox.tools/https://speedtest.vet/

Edited by liam266367 - 20 February 2021 at 12:49am
Sponsored Links

Lisa250111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa250111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2021 at 1:35pm
Exercises or walking, moderate diet, good sleep - that's just all you need.
I also like taking a bath with oils for relaxation after working hours - good for the skin and overall state, I believe.
 Post Reply Post Reply