FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhite flower garden valley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antonio265481 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antonio265481 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White flower garden valley
    Posted: 26 February 2021 at 9:05am
Hi guys,
Some im looking at converting a section of my front garden into a white only themed area,its roughly 5 metres by 4 metres.at front of the house so is north and east facing.Some of it gets sun which comes over the top of the single story bungalow so its not exactly in deep shade but doesnt have full sun either.Im looking for suggestions to keep interest all year.Im going to start with a white annabell hydrangea right in the middle,have one or two white hellebours at the corners,was thinking a few white digitalis,lily of the valley and white echinacea.Any other suggestions and should i mix 50 50 shrubs and flowers,Also i find alot of the nice long flowering shrubs and flowers require prefer full sun so thats the challenge.

thanks
Sponsored Links

Pearl265428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearl265428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2021 at 9:14am
There are many people around here who would like to have a garden valley but there are not quite sure about where they should order it so I would say to you that go to https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/kiev/ online felicita flower website which is delivery near kiev at such low cost and get more benefits
 Post Reply Post Reply