FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSerious relationship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sadiol266185 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadiol266185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Serious relationship
    Posted: 12 March 2021 at 9:24pm
I think I have reached the age when I want to build a serious relationship. But the only problem is that it is difficult to find a girl who will be ready to do this together with me.
Sponsored Links

jony264469 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony264469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 4:37pm
I think you just haven't found your girlfriend yet. If you think that there are few people like you, you are mistaken. It's just that many are good at hiding it. There is pretense in all of us.
nikol265324 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikol265324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 6:21pm
Good evening! Have you tried searching the Internet? As far as I know, there are now a lot of different dating sites that allow you to customize the search as you need. For example, on lesbiemates.com this site there is definitely such an opportunity. By the way, try to look there, maybe your fate awaits you there at this minute.
Netta269369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netta269369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2021 at 6:59pm
Hi!I also have a brother of the same age as you and he could not find a girlfriend for a long time. Because he is very shy and is afraid to meet first. I decided to find him a girl and found a selection on the Internet
Bobby269364 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby269364 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2021 at 7:51pm
Hello! It is very difficult for me to meet people in life and therefore I prefer dating on the Internet. This has many advantages. By correspondence, you can immediately understand whether you like a person and whether you have common themes.When I was looking for a guy I stumbled upon on this page. I met my boyfriend and many acquaintances there. I wish you good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply