FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLove exists?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikol265324 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikol265324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love exists?
    Posted: 12 March 2021 at 9:27pm
People, do you think there is true love or is all this a myth that every person on our planet dreams of? I am already over thirty years old, but I have never experienced something like this.
Sponsored Links

jony264469 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony264469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 6:05pm
I believe in love. And I believe in what is destined to come true. It's just that every moment in life has its own time, the right moment, the right moment. Love exists!
sadiol266185 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadiol266185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2021 at 7:39am
My friend had been looking for her destiny for a long time and had already completely lost all hopes, resigned herself to the fact that she would have to live her whole life alone. And so she signed up www.cupid.com on this dating site and was able to write a beautiful love story with a sequel. They will have a wedding very soon. I believe in love. Everyone will have it!
 Post Reply Post Reply