FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLow blood sugar on deficit + pms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Qweli266900 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qweli266900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low blood sugar on deficit + pms
    Posted: 02 April 2021 at 1:32pm
I've been on a weightloss journey for a year. i am a 21 year old woman, 180cm tall and weigh 99kg. My goal is 75-80kg I think. It has had its ups and downs, but ive lost 30kg and gained a lot of muscle. Today I am going from 2300 calories, down to 1800-2000 to lose weight for summer. My fat loss has been super slow cus I've been on like 2500-2800 calories for a while now.

I have 2 major issues, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips?

PMS. I hate my body the 3 days before my period, and I get into this 'idgaf' attitude and eat WAY too much. How can i make PMS easier? Even if i don't have snacks, I go to the store and by some. I get that its about dicipline, but my PMS is sooo bad. Like full on depression and breakdowns and overeating.

Low blood sugar and hanger. I've read a lot of people say "eat a bunch of vegetables for volume", but i never feel full. I just get hungry 30 minutes later again. Also coffee for energy, it doesn't help because my main issue is low blood sugar (i think). I get super low energy, my mood becomes super bad and down, and i feel faint and can't think so it stops me from schoolwork. I also struggle with sleep because of this, and end up eating more than planned because I can't fall asleep.

I have BPD and ADHD and I think that makes me feel worse emotionally than what is normal.https://tweakbox.mobi/https://getappvalley.com/

Edited by Qweli266900 - 03 April 2021 at 8:56am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply