FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNever thought I’d be a single mom..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Devon266967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devon266967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Never thought I’d be a single mom..
    Posted: 11 April 2021 at 6:09am
Never in a million years would I have seen this coming. 6 years. I mean, the warning signs were there but I guess I was blind. This is something that only happens in movies..or so I thought. I thought I had the perfect man. I obviously wasn’t perfect either but I know damn well I didn’t deserve this. No matter how horrible our relationship got, I would never in my life dream of hurting my family like he just hurt us. He wasn’t even going to tell me until she messaged him and said she had an STD...a curable one but nonetheless. I guess I’m just so shattered because..he’s not just hurting me. My last boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend but this wasn’t just a boyfriend. This is my sons father. I’m so completely and utterly blindsided, wrecked, embarrassed..and now I’m all alone. https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/

Edited by Devon266967 - 12 April 2021 at 12:00pm
Sponsored Links

Mel236328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel236328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 9:06am
I wanted to post that it can get better. My husband broke up with me after 10 yrs. I entered a not so great relationship for 2 years and then ended up finding this amazing guy that have been together 3 years and are expecting! This guy is so different. All the arguing I now consider not normal. Not that we've never argued but it's rare and we respect each other and show affection for one another. Hes caring and so good to the kids from previous marriage. Hes also outdoorsy and has opened up a new life of adventure for us.
One day you will be able to look back and realize how better off you are. Take one day at a time... it's not easy. I had some drunken nights, a night of burning wedding photos, etc.... I quickly jumped into a relationship to deal with the pain I guess but it also stopped me going back to him when he tried so it all worked out in the end. I wish you all the best xx be strong.
 Post Reply Post Reply