New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Plateau or am I stuck at this weight until I wean?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlateau or am I stuck at this weight until I wean?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jimmy267068 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy267068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plateau or am I stuck at this weight until I wean?
    Posted: 22 April 2021 at 7:14pm
I’m 5’1, 61 kg and almost 10 months PP, second baby and I breastfeed. Pre pregnancy I weighed around 65 kg, went up to 78 kg while pregnant, and was down to 65 again within 2 months PP. My goal for now is 55 kg. I realize that I probably can’t complain too much with how quickly I returned to pre pregnancy weight, but I’ve been eager to start losing weight for a while now, probably ever since I had my first kid. Never got around to it, when I started trying again I quickly realized I was pregnant again, so that went out the window for a while. I weighed 61.7 kg at the beginning of February, so clearly I have gone under pre pregnancy weight, but ever since then my weight will fluctuate between 60-61.5 kg, but never go below that! I can see the changes visua lly, my frame is getting smaller but the folds are going nowhere... I don’t count calories, because I cook from scratch for the kid s and myself about 3 times a day and calculating the calories from those meals would be a real pain in the ass, and honestly I want to learn to eat appropriate amounts intuitively, but hell, I don’t eat a lot more than my 3.5 year old. I excercise 3-4 times a week and some of those are HIIT. It’s a bummer to see the weight at a standstill now, I’m not too worried about it, since even if I’m not losing weight I’m staying in shape and maintaining good habits... but just wondering if it could be breastfeeding related, even if I have been slooooowly losing weight? Planning to breastfeed at least until 2yo unless baby weans before that on their own. Would that slow pace continue until I wean completely or would it increase a little bit as baby drops feeds?https://19216801.onl/https://routerlogin.uno/

Edited by Jimmy267068 - 24 April 2021 at 8:19am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply