FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI need help from ladies who have lost weight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shaw267105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaw267105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help from ladies who have lost weight
    Posted: 25 April 2021 at 5:45am
I have to clarify, this isn't baby weight I'm trying to lose... I have a toddler and 4 week old and have to say that I had absolute unicorn pregnancies. I lost weight throughout both my pregnancies. I am still bigger than I want to be, although it's all in my belly, hips and thighs.

I know that I have a new baby and I just need to give myself time but there are three issues...

•I need to get my self worth back, ASAP. I suffered PPD pretty severely last time and, although this wasn't linked to my body image per se, I feel like getting my confidence back will help keep it in check this time around

•I go back to work in 6 weeks, and summer is just around the corner. I'm assistant manager in a fashion retail store in an all female environment. I'm young and can be attractive, but I am the oldest one on staff (24 - shock horror!) and the only one with kids. I'm easily the biggest girl there (they are all NZ size 6 and I'm NZ size 14)

•I'm past the 'holy sh*t I just had a baby my body is amazing' stage and have hit the 'I want a hot bod' stage. I know I look good for someone who has a newborn. I get that. But it only makes sense if I actually have the baby. Otherwise I'm just another girl who is on the bigger side of average

(This got really long, sorry)

So. What I need, BroMos, are some easy to implement tips to help me shift some weight. I'm not asking for miracle weight loss, help-me-lose-20kg-in-6-weeks ideas (although if you have them, shoot them my way!). Just ways that real woman have used to help shift things along.

Sorry this got so long, I didn't realise until now how much it's bothering me...
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply