FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMoney Saving Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Fayem212231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fayem212231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 11:09pm
Wow! Awesome tips :) Thank you for starting this thread.
Sponsored Links

SarahFrancis216739 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahFrancis216739 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2016 at 11:40pm
I saved a lot of my first boys clothes and are now reusing them all for my second. When I have time, I'm also trying to make a lot of my own baby food.. it's a lot cheaper and that way I know exactly what's going into it.
Tommy266239 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy266239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 9:04pm
Technically, I don't think it's cheating, the student says. Because you're paying someone to write an essay, which they don't plagiarize, https://helpinpapers.com/
and they write everything on their own.
Diana266453 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diana266453 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2021 at 5:02pm
Saving money is a very complex topic. Recently I read the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and found there a lot of tips on how to earn more and save money correctly, it's a pity I haven't read this book before.
Frank266688 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank266688 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2021 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Diana266453 Diana266453 wrote:

Saving money is a very complex topic. Recently I read the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and found there a lot of tips on how to earn more and save money correctly, it's a pity I haven't read this book before.

We are waiting for our first child. Honestly, we are not rich so much. Thanks for this recommendation and for this thread for all
Frank
Anais251805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anais251805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 3:06pm
I have always known that having a baby is costly, but I didn't expect that I might need so many products for one small child. I decided to find a way not to bankrupt our family budget and started buying something more thoughtfully. I started looking for reviews on the Internet about various children's products and chose only what was really necessary and what had a low price, but good quality. If you want to use my method of saving money on shopping for a baby, then I advise you to start looking for trust portals with articles about different brands and models of goods for children. For example, here you should check ergobaby adapt. This is really a very good stroller for a newborn and todler. Due to the fact that this stroller is transformable, you can save money on buying several devices for transporting your baby.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567