FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes your teen have a fake ID?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does your teen have a fake ID?
    Posted: 07 September 2021 at 10:05am
I’m learning how many do. My teen is 17. We took away and punished the first time we found. It’s now the second time
And I’m thinking about saying, clearly you are going to keep getting one so I’m not gonna play cat and mouse. However, know that if you get arrested, we will not be paying for an attorney.

Thoughts?

I never thought my kid was really the type fwiw.
Sponsored Links

Amy269114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy269114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 3:33pm
Guys, I want to buy alcohol but I'm still underage, how can you help?
Adam269108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam269108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 3:34pm
Ask passersby, I don't know what else I can offer.
Alan269100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan269100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 3:36pm
My little brother sometimes took my ID card to get into the clubs. It was inconvenient, so one of my friends pointed out a verified website where you can buy a fake ID. I bought it for him for a small amount of money, and now he can quickly go to any place like clubs, celebrate his birthday and take his girlfriend. I advise everyone who has a similar problem or needs a fake ID to buy this document and solve their problems. By the way, you can read fakeyourdrank reviews and see for yourself the reliability and quality. But I can confidently say that with the acquisition of this document, it became much more straightforward.
 Post Reply Post Reply