FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat kind of safari do you prefer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
David269667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David269667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of safari do you prefer?
    Posted: 15 September 2021 at 8:20am
I was in Africa and I really liked it. One of the best moments, of course, the safari. In terms of safari, the Kruger National Park and the Greater Kruger are directly distinguished. The park itself is a public area, everyone can enter here, it is enough to pay a park fee. In addition to the park itself, the Big Kruger includes private reserves located along the western border of the park.
Sponsored Links

glan266476 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glan266476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2021 at 3:51pm
In the southern African continent, safaris and wildlife watching top the list of attractions. When I arrived there I was advised https://www.chobe4x4.com/ 4x4 rental south Africa. The region is full of national parks: Etosha National Park in Namibia, Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park in Botswana, Kruger National Park in South Africa and Zambian South Luangwa.
 Post Reply Post Reply