FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhere to buy??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thunderwolves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderwolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to buy??
    Posted: 02 April 2007 at 8:43am
so I have been using cloth at night for a while, but am considering going full time, my question is where is the best place to buy, well not really, I know there are all the stores online but is there anywhere you can go to see the nappies and compare before you make a decision, at the mo i have about 4 nappies, all different brands, but seems like an expensive way to go just to make a choice.

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 8:49am
I got all mine from Karyn at Mothers INstinct she was wonderful.

Mothers Instinct
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:00am
If you have a look at the nappy network, they often organise nappicinos where you can go & just see loads of different types & brands of cloth nappies. Otherwise, the only shop I know of at the moment is in Chrsitchurch, but snazzipants are opening a store in auckland sometime this month too.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:02am
Snazzipants are opening a store in Auckland this month where you can go and check them out! Or they are online at www.snazzipants.co.nz

And I know Fuzzibuns agents do demos in your own home - we have a few of them on here who may know who is the agent for your area.

Karyn at Mothers Instinct is great, really helpful. So is Rebecca at Ecobubs www.ecobubs.co.nz(they are my fave nappies atm ) and there are heaps of other WAHM's who sell online, I think g and t posted a list on the general chat board (if someone finds it for me I will move it to this board as a sticky )
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:43am
I'd also second a nappachino...really good for seeing different nappy types.

Snazzipants is opening in Milford next month and will stock a few differnt types I believe including fuzzis, happy heineys and of course snazzis.

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:56am
or you could have an agent come to your house to discuss which is best for your needs.

Not sure where you are in NZ, but Paws and I are Fuzzi Agents in Auckland and AimeeJoy does Palmy
Nikki is an agent for a few different ones too and she's in Welly

Hope that helps
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 10:18am
Thanks Toni!

And yep to what the rest of them said too
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:31pm
if you are in Auckland there is a cloth nappy open day coming up (kind of like a nappichino)...date to be confirmed. There will be a few WAHM's there including myself. I can let you know if you like once it's all confirmed.

thunderwolves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderwolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:17pm

Yeah I am in Auckland,

Paws..it would be great if you could let me know when the cloth nappy open day is..thanks

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:35pm
Will do!

bubbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 1:30pm
Hiya

I bought all of my cloth nappies through this website www.mumandbubs.co.nz I bought PeaPods, Swaddlebees, and Mommys Touch. I found them to be fantastic and very quick in delivery espcially as I'm all the way up in Whangarei and they came from Christchurch.www.mumandbubs.co.nz
LemonNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LemonNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:54pm
There is a Nappy Network kit in Auckland that has just about every brand you can buy in NZ both from IRL stores and online so hunt out a kit holder and ask for a free demo!
 Post Reply Post Reply