FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat do you use for daytime?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you use for daytime?
    Posted: 06 April 2007 at 2:15pm
Okay, so we're still figuring this MCN thing all out... Nat prefers pockets to fitted/covers (as do I) so that is what I'm looking in more detail into.

In the hirekit I have are fuzzis in all sizes, sm peapods, a sm joel-eze pocket and a sm/med joel-eze pocket with attached insert. I'm getting a fair idea about the capabilites of those nappies (even if the smalls only just fit my boys!) but I'm wondering:

what system/s do you use during the day? Why?
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 2:48pm
Oh, and there's 2 sm print happy heinys, but they are too little for my boys so I don't know what they are like. Look cute though!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 3:12pm
I use a random assortment of Fuzzis/HH's/Peapods/Berry Plush and I have a couple of Drybees and Tweedles. Depends what the girls are wearing, which ones Maya picks out or which ones are easiest to grab. I just vary the inserts. The Drybees I use a bamboo+booster, the Fuzzis and the HH's I use either a prefold or insert + booster, and the Peapods I use an insert + booster. If we're going out I use either a Fuzzi or a HH coz the prefolds tend to last longer than the other inserts.

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 3:22pm
we use fuzzis during the day and night. Both seem to be pretyt good, and Taine is the fussy boy with a wet bum, - he doesn't seem to mind them wet at all.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 8:37pm
we use pockets for going out - my fave is a rosies PUL - and at home i like toby in a snappied prefold with no cover. i stuff my pockets with prefolds too.

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 7:20am
We normally use a fuzzi (or one of my homemade pockets) with an insert and booster.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:03am

I use whatever is available to me at the time. I do prefer peapods or joeleze (sp?) when going out with microfibre insert plus booster as this is a snug fit and doesnt make my son look he has half the house tucked in his pants like he does when I put his mommy one touch on with microfibre + hemp insert lol

Ive just ordered some 1/2 microfibre 1/2 hemp inserts and they are really thin, but reportedly hold a whole lot. Will wait and see how they go

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply