FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuzzi bunz sitting low?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuzzi bunz sitting low?
    Posted: 08 April 2007 at 8:21pm
I had a FB agent come over and give me a run-down on how they work and she also fitted Brenna (she fitted a small). B/c i had 5 people, I got a free one.

here's where my Q comes in... the one I got given sits REALLY low on Brenna (almost like builders crack, but at the front if you get what I mean ) I think it is because it is rolling in at the front.

I brought a small from Paws (thanks ) and it's also a small but does not seem to sit as low or roll in????

I was wondering is it because the one I got for free may be an older one and has been used more therefore has changed in shape somehow??? I really have no idea as these are the only 2 FB's I have... I want to buy more as I have found them to be really trim fitting.

Can anyone help me as to why the 2 smalls sit differently????

The nappy never leaks, but I guess it just doesn't look that comfortable for Brenna (she doesn't seem to care).

Thanks, and woops for the long ramble....
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 8:42pm
Sometimes I have my girls' nappies sit there (in the bikini line) but not specifically one nappy, it's just because I put it on a bit funny (ie too high at the back).

Something I've noticed with the smalls is the way it's done up is quite different depending on where the inserts are sitting: far forward, far back, or centred? it alters how the snaps do up (I hope that makes sense).
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 8:47pm
Hmmmm...maybe next time I'll pay more attention to where the insert is sitting. maybe it is that and not the nappy itself
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:42am
Yep they definatley sit differently depending on the position of the inserts. If Dh has done them for me, I say thanks,...then go and shift them a bit to the right place, or else Isla has the builders crack prob! lol! There needs to be the same gab at either end of the insert,..if that makes sense?!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:50am
The small inserts need to be made longer
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 7:56pm
When you put the nappy on, make sure it is relatively low at the back (just above cheeks!) to ensure it fits nicely, esp around the legs.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:06pm
Thanks everyone. we were out all day today, so used disp. Tomorrow I'll have a play around with how I pu the inserts in...I've never paid much attention to that - I just stuff it in
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:33pm
i always push my inserts right to the very end...

not all fuzzi bunz are made equal tho - diff colours seem to be cut differently so this may play a part too.

Post Reply Post Reply