FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat inserts for night time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What inserts for night time?
    Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:15pm
I haven't been brave enough to use a MCN at night time yet. What type and how many inserts do you all use at night?? I think Brenna's and average wetter...
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:23pm
We use fuzzi's with 2 inserts and a booster. Works really well,..lasts 12 hrs no probs!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:30pm
i use a prefold and a peapod insert...which is a hemp flat

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:52pm
with gabriel i use a pocket (either a fuzzi, wigglebum or happy heiny) with a flat and a microfibre insert and have no probs.
with toby i use fitteds and a wool cover. my fave fitted for him at the mo is a joel eze one size with an additional BKT booster and in the morning the back of the nappy still feels dry.

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:52pm
We've just increased to 3 inserts for my little wee machine...I'm wondering if that will change though as we're phasing out her late night bottle.

She used to only need 2 inserts and a booster.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Kellz Kellz wrote:

We use fuzzi's with 2 inserts and a booster. Works really well,..lasts 12 hrs no probs!

Same here (for K)
thunderwolves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderwolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:02am
I use a tweedle nappy, with a peapods insert and two night booster, Ethan is a super heavy wetter and this seems to work for us.

Post Reply Post Reply